Asphalt content ignition oven
STANDARD: ASTM D6307-98 AND AASHTO T308-99
The Asphalt Content/Binder ignition oven with internal automatic balance is an environmentally-friendly and costeffective method for the accurate determination of asphalt content.
It is made of three parts: combustion device (furnace), weight measurement (electronic balance), test control and
data processing (microcontroller unit).
At the bottom of the chamber there are four dia. 30mm tube ports. They are for four dia.16mm cast synthetic mica
bars attached under a cordierite-mullite tray to get throughthe chamber, so that the tray can connect with the balance which could monitor the reduction in weight of the sample. Put the sample plate or basket on the tray for sample placement.
Above the furnace chamber there is fumes assembly chamber where the fume mixes with air before exhausted
through the flue by the fan.Features
• Using the microcontroller unit and high degree of accuracy electronic balance, it is simple and easy not
only to use but to maintain.
• Accurate endpoint detection according the pre-set calibration factor.
• Using new type furnace structure, heating up fast, short test time.
• New and beautiful appearance design. Furnace and balance accurate positioning for ensuring the sample
center is located in the middle of balance.
• To every type of need-to-test asphalt mixture, with reference to standard technical require of American
ASTM D6307-98 and AASHTO T308-99, use calibration sample to determine calibration system of asphalt mix to ensure credibility of the test result.Model HYRS-6
Chamber Dimensions: 350x440x330 mm( WxDxH)
Electrical ratings: 380V(±10V); amps 20A
Capacity of balance 10kg, division value:0.1g
Operating temperature of Chamber: up to 800oC
Sample capacity: up to 4000g
Recommended weight of sample: 1000~1500g
Test accuracy of asphalt content: 0.1%
Microcontroller Unit: The control panel is installed in front
of the equipment. Operator can set the test parameter by pressing the buttons and progress the test. While testing, the monitor displays the real-time test data and parameter. Automatically the result paper which
will be printed out by the printer is generated by the system after the test.