Model 16-T0012/B Dynamic cone penetrometer FEATURES:
• Portable, hand-operated equipment.
• To obtain a direct evaluation of the "in-situ" strength properties of road pavement layers: the DCP has been
correlated with CBR (California Bearing Ratio - Kleyn 1975).
• Field calibration of a portable dynamic cone penetrometer was made to determine a penetration resistance
relationship with the standard penetration resistance.
• The penetrometer has been found useful in the inspection of footing foundations and for light field
exploration where the standard penetration range of limits is generally known
• One year warrantee against any manufacturing defects.
16-T0012/B1 Hammer, 10 kg
16-T0012/B2 Anvil with rod and full travel impact plug, 6 kg
16-T0012/B3 11 threaded sounding rods dia. 22 mm x 1000 mm long
16-T0012/B4 Drive conical point, 500 mm2 area, 25.2 mm dia, 90° angle
16-T0012/B5 Drive conical point, 1000 mm2 area, 35.6 mm dia, 90° angle
16-T0012/B6 Base plate with seating for scale
16-T0012/B7 Rule graduated in mm, 1 m long
16-T0012/B8 Lever device for rod extraction
16-T0012/B9 Alloy aluminum carrying case
ACCESSORIES AND SPARE PARTS: (need to be ordered seperately)
16-T0012/A7 Extension rods: 400 mm, dia. 16mm
16-T0012/B10 Spare expendable conical point, 1000 mm2 area, 35.6 mm dia, 90° angle