SKID RESISTANCE AND FRICTION TESTER
STANDARD: EN 13036-4(ALSO CONFORMING TO EN 1097-8, ASTM E103)
Used for the measurement of surface friction properties,the apparatus is suitable for both site and laboratory
applications and for Polished Stone Value tests using curved specimens from accelerated polishing tests.
The test equipment is supplied complete with:
- Additional scale for tests on Polished Stone Value specimens.
- 2 rubber sliders for site use, complete with conformity certificate.
- 1 litre washing bottle, for surface wetting.
- Tool set with case, for machine assembly.
- Rule for sliding length verifi cation.
Rocker weight: 1500±30 g
Distance between rocking centre and center of gravity: 410±5 mm
Positive static pressure on pavement: 22.2±0.5 kN
Size of rubber slider(Length×Width×Thickness): 75 × 25 × 7 mm
Weight of rubber slider: 16g
Package: Aluminum alloy
Dimension of package (mm): 740 × 710 × 210
Gross weight approx: 30 Kg
|Distance between rocking centre and center of gravity:||410±5 mm|
|Positive static pressure on pavement:||22.2±0.5 kN|
|Size of rubber slider(Length×Width×Thickness):||740 × 710 × 210|