Model 16-T0012/E FEATURES:
• It is tough and robust having been well proven in the fi eld over many years.
• Allied to the foregoing, the replaceable Shear Pins enable fi eld repairs to be easily and rapidly carried out.
• It is supplied with a reversible 'Top Nut', enabling it to be used in the standard configuration (as it is
supplied) or easily changed over to the Perth Sand Penetrometer confi guration.
• 'DCP Kit' comprises all the equipment and tools required to carry out a DCP test (as well as a spare set of
shear pins) and all parts are designed to be replaceable on an individual basis (see parts list).
• One year warrantee against any manufacturing defects.
16-T0012/E1 Hammer, 9 kg
16-T0012/E2 Anvil Assembly
16-T0012/E3 Standard DCP Cone
16-T0012/E4 Spare Set of Shear Pins (4)
16-T0012/E5 Long Series Allen Key
16-T0012/E7 Grub Screws
16-T0012/E8 Spanners to suit Rods and Helmet
16-T0012/E9 Portable carrying case
16-T0012/E10 1m Extension Rod
ACCESSORIES AND SPARE PARTS: (need to be ordered seperately)
16-T0012/E11 Perth Penetrometer Tip
16-T0012/E12 1.2m Extension Rod
16-T0012/E13 1.5m Extension Rod