Skid resistance and friction tester
1. Standard: EN 13036-4(also co nformi ng to EN 1097-8, ASTME103)
Used for the measurement of surface friction properties, The apparatus is suitable for both site and laboratory Applications and for Polished Stone Value tests using Curved specimens from accelerated polishing tests.
3. The test equipment is supplied complete with:
- Additional scale for tests on Polished Stone Value Specimens.
- 6 rubber sliders for site use, complete with conformity certificate.
- Thermometer -10 to +110 ° C for surface temperature measurement.
- 1 litre washing bottle, for surface wetting.
- Tool set with case, for machine assembly.
- Rule for sliding length verification.
Rocker weight: 1500± 30 g
Distance between rocking centre and Center of gravity: 410± 5 mm
Positive static pressure on pavement: 22.2± 0.5 kN
6 rubber slider and base plate
Dimension(mm): 700 × 360 × 700
Net weight approx: 12 Kg