LIGHT-WEIGHT MANUAL DYNAMIC PENETROMETERSDYNAMIC CONE PENETROMETER (DCP) 16-T0012/A 8 kg hammer, 57.5 cm. fall
Standard: ASTM D 6951-03Model 16-T0012/A FEATURES
• Portable, hand-operated equipment.
• To obtain a direct evaluation of the "in-situ" strength properties of road pavement layers: the DCP has been correlated with CBR (California Bearing Ratio - Kleyn 1975).
• Field calibration of a portable dynamic cone penetrometer was made to determine a penetration resistance relationship with the standard penetration resistance.
• The penetrometer has been found useful in the inspection of footing foundations and for light field exploration where the standard penetration range of limits is generally known
• One year warrantee against any manufacturing defects.COMPRISES:
16-T0012/A1 Sliding hammer (steel made) weighing 8 kg
16-T0012/A2 Impact anvil driving rod and clip, falling 575 mm
16-T0012/A3 Steel rod, diameter 16 mm, up to a depth of 800 mm below the surface
16-T0012/A4 N° 3 threaded end cones in tempered steel,20 mm diameter, 60° cone angle
16-T0012/A5 Bearing plate and measuring rod with adjustable scale (graduated in mm)
16-T0012/A6 Alloy aluminum carrying case
ACCESSORIES AND SPARE PARTS: (need to be ordered seperately)
16-T0012/A7 Extension rods: 400 mm, dia. 16mm