Slump Cone Test Set Sta Series
|FOB Price:||US $45-65 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $45-65/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Concrete test equipment
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: STA series
- Handle Material: Galvanized, Plastic or Stainless Steel
- Trademark: c-tech
- Specification: 300mm height
- HS Code: 9024800000
- Type: Suitable for Laboratory Testing and Site Testing
- Material: Galvanized, Plastic or Stainless Steel
- Transport Package: Carton Box
- Origin: China
- SM series stainless slump cone
- SM-BP/C Base plate with clamps and measuring bridge
- SC series scoop
- TR-S600 teel graduated tamping rod, 600 mm long x 16 mm dia, Hemispherical at both ends.
The test apparatus is carried out by filling the slump cone with freshly mixed concrete Which is tamped with a steel rod in three layers. The concrete is levelled off with the top Of the slump cone, the cone removed, and the slump of the sample is immediately measured.
To ensure that concrete achieves its maximum possible strength and yet retains its ease of Placing on site, it is essential that the design of the concrete mix, in relation to the Water-cement ratio and workability, is colsely controlled.
We propose two differernt models the standard one particularly suitable for laboratory testing and the portable model very practical for site testing. A number of parts and accessories are however available for particular requirements.