Dynamic Cone Penetrometer 8kg, 10kg (TRL DCP)
|FOB Price:||US $500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $500/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 16-T0012/C
- Trademark: C-tech
- Specification: 0.1CBM
- HS Code: 90248000
- Penetration Rod: 60°
- Transport Package: Standard Export Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
Standard: ASTM D 6951-03
• Portable, hand-operated equipment.
• The TRL DCP is an instrument designed for the rapid insitu measurement of the structural properties of
existing road pavements constructed with unbound materials.
• A typical test takes only a few minutes and therefore the instrument provides a very efficient method of
obtaining information that would normally require the digging of test-pits.
• The results can be interprested and compared with CBR specifi cations for pavement design
• One year warrantee against any manufacturing defects.
16-T0012/C1 Sliding hammer (steel made) weighing 8 kg
16-T0012/C2 Impact anvil driving rod and clip, falling 575 mm
16-T0012/C3 Steel rod, diameter 16 mm, up to a depth of 800 mm below the surface
16-T0012/C4 N° 3 threaded end cones in tempered steel,20 mm diameter, 60° cone angle
16-T0012/C5 Bearing plate and measuring rod with adjustable scale (graduated in mm)
16-T0012/C6 Wooden carrying case
ACCESSORIES AND SPARE PARTS: (need to be ordered seperately)
16-T0012/A7 Extension rods: 400 mm, dia. 16mm.