16-T0174 Field Inspection Pocket Vane Shear Tester of Soil Stength
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 16-T0174
- Mass Scope of Workpiece: 6.5kg
- Maxcapacity: 260kpa
- Display: No
- Weight: 6.5kg
- Oil Cylinder Position: No
- Transport Package: Aluminum Box and Carton
- Origin: China
- Max Diameter of Workpiece: 50.8mm
- Type: Soil Strangth Testing
- Load Way: Mechanical Load
- Control: Manual Control
- Power Source: No
- Trademark: C-Tech
- Specification: 0 to 260 kPa
- HS Code: 90248000
16-T0174 Field inspection pocket vane tester
This tester, designed to measure the undrained shear strength (Cu) of cohesive soils, consists of a cylindrical body with a torsional spring and three interchangeable vanes of different sizes used depending upon the expected strength of the soil.
The vanes have the following dimensions:
- small size 32x16 mm (height x dia.)
- medium size 40x20 mm (height x dia.)
- large size 50.8x25.4 mm (height x dia.).
101.6 x 50.8 mm (height x dia.).
The height/diameter ratio of all vanes is 2.During operation the vane is driven for 10 cm into the soil
and then turned with the handle. Deep measures (i.e. on the top of undisturbed samples) can be obtained using the extension rod.
|Vane dimensions(heightx dia.)||32x16 mm /40x20 mm /50.8x25.4 mm /101.6 x 50.8 mm|
|Measuring range||0 to 260 kPa|
|Torque value||5 N·m|
|Max deepth||3 m|