ASTM Standard Dynamic Cone Penetrometer (DCP) with 8 Kg Hammer
|FOB Price:||US $200-800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $200-800/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 16-T0012/C
- Trademark: C-TECH
- Specification: 1080x310x150mm
- HS Code: 90248000
- Standard: ASTM D 6951-03
- Transport Package: Pallet
- Origin: Hebei, China
Standard: ASTM D 6951-03
Model 16-T0012/C FEATURES:
• Portable, hand-operated equipment.
• The TRL DCP is an instrument designed for the rapid insitu measurement of the structural properties of existing road pavements constructed with unbound materials.
• A typical test takes only a few minutes and therefore the instrument provides a very effi cient method of obtaining information that would normally require the digging of test-pits.
• The results can be interpreted and compared with CBR specifi cations for pavement design
• One year warrantee against any manufacturing defects.
16-T0012/C1 Sliding hammer (steel made) weighing 8 kg
16-T0012/C2 Impact anvil driving rod and clip, falling 575 mm
16-T0012/C3 Steel rod, diameter 16 mm, up to a depth of 800 mm below the surface
16-T0012/C4 N° 3 threaded end cones in tempered steel,20 mm diameter, 60° cone angle
16-T0012/C5 Bearing plate and measuring rod with adjustable scale (graduated in mm)
16-T0012/C6 Wooden carrying case
ACCESSORIES AND SPARE PARTS: (need to be ordered seperately)
16-T0012/A7 Extension rods: 400 mm, dia. 16mm