Penumatically Powered Roller Compactor for Specimen Preparation
|FOB Price:||US $20,000-30,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $20,000-30,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HYLN-5
- Transport Package: Export Standard Wooden Cases
- Origin: China Mainland
- Trademark: C-TECH
- Specification: 1780x950x1550mm
- HS Code: 90248000
STANDARD: EN 12697-33
The pneumatically powered roller compactor was originally designed to provide a solution to the problem of making homogeneous laboratory specimens large enough to be used for wheel-tracking tests. It is used to compact to either a target mixture density or to provide a standard compactive effort to a range of different asphaltic paving
materials. Vibration is available as an option.
The roller compactor can be used for: Wheel tracking specimens, beams for fatigue and modulus tests, coring into specimens for use in modulus and permanent deformation tests.
Electrical supply: 220-240V, 50-60Hz at 16A
Maximum load: 55kN
Trolley travel: ±150mm
Cycle time: variable up to 10 cycles per minute
Vibrating frequency: 0-50Hz
Compressed air: 0.6-0.8Mpa, 700L/min
User languages: English
Weight: about 750kg
• Slabs can be from 50 to 100mm thick.
• Slabs can be 305x305mm or 305x405mm
• Vibrating roller
• Safety cage with three side complete vision
• Easy to maintain
• Adopt Japanese Mitsubishi PLC automation control system, safe, reliable and stable; it has perfect selfprotection function, capable of long operation under complicated driving conditions.
• Use Japan Mitsubishi touching screen to realize manmachine interaction with clear and visible Chinese-English interface, operate steadily by easy touch and display real-time data.
• Japanese Panasonic transducer can arbitrarily change vibration frequency between 0-50Hz.
• Fanlike steel roller.
• Maximum compaction load is 55Kn, equivalent to maximum static site rolling compaction.
• One-step molding of test specimen according to preset height or density.
• PLC allows to set times of rolling compaction under each load in sequence of P1, P2, P3 and P4; P1 can be set to minimum times of 2, then add load through P2, P3, and P4.
• Compaction load can be adjusted and set by 4 pressure-regulating valves.
• Vibratory compaction, adjustable frequency, simulated site vibration rolling compaction.
• 3 safe protection doors; opening any of them can break air, cut electricity to protect operator and prevent
• Test specimens can be used to wheel tracking test, and can be used to indirect tensile test after coring, or
to be cut for fatigue test.
• Molds easy to insert and remove.